torek, 30. november 2010

Nik Pušnik interview

Name: Nik
Surname: Pušnik
D.O.B.: June 26th 1994

Barspin of the ledge

How did you started riding BMX and what were you doing before that?
-I saw my friend doing a 180 and I thought it was fun, so i got a BMX bike. Before that I was racing in MX, but then I got hurt and my racing days were over.

How long have you been riding?
-I would say for about one year now. Since I got my bike to be exact.

What is your favorite trick?
-Barspin for sure! I also like grinding and rotations.

Scariest moment on your bike?
-Probably when i broke my frame and faceplanted pretty hard, ha ha!

Barspin to fakie

What are your goals for year 2011?
-Stay healthy, ride and have fun with my friends as much as I can, attend on some contests and maybe catch a sponsor.

Any shout outs?
-Yeah, I would like thank my parents for all the support, my friends for all the good times this year, Dario from Den Productions for the amazing promo video, Jergo for the pics and anyone else i might have forgot. Thanks!

360 six stairs

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar